Martin & Wright Insurance Brokers has been offering various insurance plans to the residents of the Mississauga area for over 45 years. Check out our FAQ, forms and resources shared below.
Q: Why should I deal with an insurance broker like Martin & Wright Insurance Brokers instead of dealing directly with an insurance company or agent?
Q: What should I do if I’m involved in an automobile accident?
Q: How can I control my insurance costs?
A: For all policies:
1) Review policies with your insurance broker to ensure that you are adequately insured.
2) Raise your deductibles for all policies. Accepting the risk for small losses can save you money.
3) Report insurance fraud to the appropriate authorities
4) Ask about all applicable discounts such as non-smokers, retiree and home and auto discounts.
B: For car insurance:
1) Not all cars are created equal; some cost less to insure because of lower repair costs and risk of theft. Ask your broker before you buy.
2) Install an anti-theft system.
3) Avoid tickets. The better your driving record, the lower your premiums.
4) Avoid claims by preventing collisions. Drive defensively, sober and awake.
5) Where possible, take public transportation to and from work.
C: For commercial insurance:
1) Ensure that your employees are aware of safety and hiring practices as well as your workplace’s harassment policies.
2) Consult with your insurance broker before expanding into different geographical areas. Cost may vary dramatically.
3) Ask your broker about arranging a complete loss prevention audit to identify possible hazards and offer solutions to reduce exposure to a broad range of risks- from injuries and fire to fraud and theft.
Q: Can you help me with my claim?
A: Your insurance broker can. Assistance with a claim and serving as your advocate in dealing with the insurance company are among the many services offered by a broker. If your claim occurs on the weekend you may contact the claims department corresponding to your insurance listed under the claims reporting tab on our website.
Print or Download the Forms You Need
For your convenience, we have provided a series of printable and downloadable forms. If you would prefer to have these forms faxed or mailed to you, please contact our office at 905-828-5544. Thank you for choosing Martin & Wright Insurance Brokers for your insurance and financial service needs. We value your business.